Friday 2 December 2011

More about me

I've always wanted to write a blog and well finally, this is it! To start with I think it would be a good idea for my readers to know me better than just what the about me section in this blog says. So, I decided to come up with 20 truths about me that will help people connect with me;
  1.  I love the Lord with all my heart.
  2.  I really desire to grow more in my walk with Christ.
  3.  I rhema daily, but journal once in a while(Note to myself- really need to work on that).
  4.  I'm single and enjoying the season !
  5.  I'm a dancer in my church and its one of the things I really love looove doing.
  6.  I'm also a lawyer and waiting to be admitted to the bar sometime next year(2012).Yaay!!
  7.  I'm in my mid 20s.
  8.  My favorite book in the bible is the book of Job, especially chapter 23. ( I can read it ten times n still wont get bored).
  9.  I listen to all genres of music that is spiritually uplifting but I feel nothing for hip hop n rap songs. Hivyo tu.
  10.  I love cooking, especially chapos, its like therapy.
  11.  I love dressing up( the girly side of me:-)).
  12.  If I were to move to another ministry, I'd join the intercessors ministry.
  13.  Every year (since 2000), i make a resolution to learn how to swim, I think i should just resign to the fact that I fear cold water coz at this rate...
  14. I really value my church family; they keep me grounded.
  15. I prefer listening to music rather than watching tv.
  16. I have two best friends, I know it sounds contradictory but then again that's just it.
  17. At the end of everyday I have a mirror session, when I just look at myself in the mirror, and talk to myself. Mostly its about my hopes, dreams, progress on my goals in life, rebuke, encouragement etc.
  18. My favorite version of the bible is the King James Version, the old English makes it sound very authoritative( the lawyer in me)
  19. I really enjoy my sleep,( My mum thinks I really need to do something about my sleeping pattern) but I thank God I'm able to wake up n pray.
  20. I critique myself more than anyone else in my life does.( In pursuit of excellence)
So now, I think this list shows I'm pretty much a regular girl, with hopes and dreams, it is my prayer that every one who will connect with me through this blog will get uplifted and  encouraged in their christian walk and for those who are yet to come to Christ's saving knowledge that they will be drawn to Him as we embark on this journey.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment